“Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it.”Not every girl wants to grow up to be a Disney princess. These awesome BlackMilk leggings were gifted to me for Christmas and paired with a simple white crop top, it provided me an easy daytime outfit that screamed "I'm not your average girl". I'm all for no-nonsense female kickassery so this villian-y print was perfect.
― Banksy, Wall and Piece
As to the debate on whether leggings are pants, I personally believe that quality of the print material tells all. In my opinion, as long as it's opaque enough for me to stretch in and not have a wardrobe malfunction, it's all good.
These leggings have enough personality on their own so I'd advise against putting up a bright colour or print on top. As for makeup, I decided a darker vampier lip would be perfect to add the evil touch. I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good ... (bonus points if you get the reference!)
Details: COTTON ON singlet crop // BLACKMILK Disney Villains Leggings // SPURR Victoria Gusset Boots













Post a Comment