Most of my friends would know that I'm a huge fan of Miranda Kerr. Her philosophy on life, her charm, her enviable figure - she is perfection.
So when this event came up on my radar, I knew I HAD to go. Donning two Victoria Beckham creations, Miranda unveiled her designs at Hyde Park, Sydney in the beautifully decorated Royal Albert pop-up store. She was joined by her grandmother, who inspired her to design the collection.
"Friendship is the basis of the collection. It's about having tea with friends and taking time to sit down and connect, especially in the busy world of today."Holding over 150 years of history, Royal Albert's fine bone china are renowned for their quality and their beautiful aesthetic. The collection embodies her positive attitude and her love of peonies, which were adorned all over the store.
I bought myself a Tea Tip (Joy), banded in 22ct gold. I've taken to drinking lots of green tea lately as the weather cools down in Sydney.




















Post a Comment